Sunday, January 17, 2010

Everybody Is, But Everybody Is Neither I Nor You.

Everyone has a talent, an innate charecteristic, a personal gift. Well, I don't. I have asked myself time and time again, what is that one thing that you can do better than all the things that you do??
And then I get lost in thoughts of all the things I could be amazing at.. 'Could' being the key word, I can't say I am good at anything except going off in tangents! Of all the things I've dipped my beak into, writting is the one thing I feel I'm most connected to.. not because I have written any great truths or that the ink flows rapidly from my mind.. strangely it has more to do with my love to read, but have you ever heard of anyone citing 'reading' as thier talent?? Not likely. So writing it is, that's what I'm meant to do. Read, translate, write! Perfect ain't it? Original thinking is just too cliche.. How original is original anyways? Do you honestly beleive that any of your thoughts are unprecedented? I think.. No, I know for a fact that every single thought that crosses my mind has most definitly crossed your mind or his or hers before, and probably with a more entertaining if not enlightening set of tangents. Therefore in all honesty I can tell you that none of my pennings here will be original, however, the way I see it is unique only to me and the way you perceive it is unique only to you! That being said, I hope the incessant chattering of the monkeys in my mind provoke a little repartee in that wonderful mind of yours. For what are words if just said and not affected, they are but the random musings of an otherwise vacant mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vivek Ananth said...

looking forward to more 'unoriginal'original thoughts... :P

January 17, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home