Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do you do, when someone you are extremely 'unfond' of is extremely fond of you?!!

How on earth can someone you dislike so instinctively be so goddamn thick as to not realize it? The whole 'love people despite your themselves' philosophy is so full of bullshit, because honestly I think prejudice makes an awesome benchmark. You are never ever going to know what it is you really want unless you know what it is exactly that you don't want! Know what you don't want and swear by it till the end of the earth, because god forbid should you love everythin else about that person and accept them into your life, however whole heartedly, that one tiny detail will be the only thing that remains after all that love is gone! That one constantly nagging remainder that will annoy the fuck out of you by sayin, 'I told you so!'

I mean am I not validated when I say I hate men who would open a woman's purse or her wardrobe without her permission? I would instinctively and instantly dismass any such man from my good books. I can't tolerate clean shaven chests that give my legs a complex and I can't tolerate men who peep into womens closets! There you go, two so called prejudices that could prove fatal to a companionship that never was. Hallelujah!

It has happened to you, I'm sure. Often one is forced to be nice to someone purely because the same person you don't like has done something really nice for or to you. An obligation(I'd rather a prejudice over an obligation anyday). Similarly when someone you dislike is so fond of you, you have to grin and bear it! It is another matter altogether that the very mannerisms used by the person to show fondness is the very thing I so despise!! Time and distance I await thee arrival! Till then, I rant! =)

1 Comments:

Blogger The *Meh* Response said...

Well, you can remedy the 'fondness' imbalance by telling them how you feel about them...

December 19, 2010 at 5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home